Current job listings:
If we have any current job listings available, we will list them below.
EnvisionIT Solutions is a division of Bohannan Huston, providing information technology tools and consulting to clients, allowing them to envision and then realize their business goals. Our team of talented and customer-focused IT staff serves as reliable business partners to each of our clients, creating and maintaining a technology edge.
The team at EnvisionIT Solutions is experienced in network infrastructure and computer repair, support and installation. We know that as the world gets smaller and technology becomes more advanced your business needs an IT provider who can help you get the best possible ROI from your IT investment – while making sure you remain competitive.
Click each box to see the job listing details.
Job Title: IT Technician, #17-005
Location: EnvisionIT Solutions, Albuquerque
Type of Opportunity: Full-time
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
Minimum Experience: 2 Years
Minimum Education: HS Diploma, 4-year degree in Information Technologies or relevant field will be considered more qualified.
Bohannan Huston, Inc. is currently seeking an IT Technician for its EnvisionIT Solutions Division. As an IT Technician, you will be responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven working experience in providing help desk support
- Working knowledge of help desk software, databases and remote control software
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Good interpersonal, commutation, and team working skills
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent considered more qualified
- Candidates with CADD Software a plus.
- Candidates with current Microsoft, SonicWALL, Security, and VoIP certificates will be considered more qualified; i.e. MOS, MTA, MCTS, MCSA, MCSE, MCSM, NSBA, NSAA, CSSA, CSSP, CompTIA Security+, GSEC, CISSP
Primary Duties Include:
- Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software.
- Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution.
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Clean up computers.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Gain feedback from customers about computer usage.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
Bohannan Huston is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan, please call our Human Resources Department at 505.823.1000. BH is committed to ensuring a drug-free workplace.